How Does Scalp Micropigmentation Work?
SMP is a microfine procedure done under local anesthetic . we use a very natural and non reactive ink and fine needles of different thickness to create fine dots that help to camouflage the scalp .Scalp Micropigmentation generally fades over a period of one year or so .
Repeated touch ups are needed to maintain the results
What Can Scalp Micropigmentation Do For You?
- Thicken the Appearance of Hair
- Add Definition to Your Hairline
Who Is A Candidate For Scalp Micropigmentation?
- Men and women wanting the appearance of added hair density
- People with that desire hairline definition
- Those who want to camouflage scars or birthmarks
- Non-candidates for hair transplantation